Students may apply to any of the programmes offered by The MJRP University using any one of the under mentioned modes:
Apply online by visiting university website and pay the application fee online using following detail:Account detail
Account Name: Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University
Account Number: 4087002100007616
Bank Name: Punjab National Bank
Application Form may also be purchased directly from The MJRP University, Ram Nagar Ext., New Sanganer Road, Sodala, Jaipur 302019 Rajasthan India by paying the application fee in the form of Cash or Demand Draft drawn in the favour of 'The Mahatma Jyoti Rao Phoole University, Jaipur'.
Fill in the Application Form. If the final mark sheet/ transcripts are available, then attach a copy of the same. If the marks/ grades are not known or are not available, please indicate ‘Result Awaited’ in the marks/ grades column. Students are expected to send in their final results to the University as soon as it is available so as to ascertain their eligibility. It is also to be noted that the application will be considered only if the mark sheets/ transcripts are made available to the University within the stipulated time.
Registration of Applications
- Duly filled Application Form
- Form fee of Rs. 1100/- (for boys) and Rs 700/- (for girls)
- Sports/ NCC/ NSS/ Scouting Original Certificates, if any
- Affidavit for gap period, if any
- Aadhar Card (self attested copy)
(Originals of all these documents to be produced at the time of admission)
Admission is confirmed to the eligible candidates for admission, based on subject to fulfillment of other criteria laid down in the admission rules of the university.
- Scrutiny of Forms and removal of deficiencies, if any
- Deposition of the requisite documents:
- Marksheet of the Secondary examination (one self attested copy and original for vertication)
- Marksheet of the qualifying examination (in original) plus 2 self attested copies
- Transfer Certificate from the institution last attended (in original)
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended (in original)
- Migration Certificate (in original) plus 2 self attested photocopies
- Sports/NSS/NCC/Scouting Certificate (in original plus 2 self attested copies)
- Aadhar Card (self attested copy and original for verification)
- 3 Latest passport size photograph
- Deposition of fee at the fee counter
Academic Session and orientation programme commences as per schedule.